Monday, August 2, 2010

August Tour




This is Michael, he is from Ireland. About 6 months ago, he contacted me asking if I still need a drummer. I was looking, but I was also a little hesitant to have someone from overseas fly to the states just to play drums with Netherfriends. I asked him to send me a video of him playing drums, he sent me a video of him playing 5 Netherfriends songs. He did something that most of the musicians I play with don't do. LEARN THE SONGS before practice!!!! He will be playing shows with me for the next 3 months. Please come out to the shows and maybe say hi to him. You should also buy him an American beer... I can only afford PBR and High life.

8/9/2010
The Project Lodge, Madison, WI

8/10/2010
Vaudville Mews, Des Moines, Iowa

8/11/2010
Slowdown, Omaha, NE

8/12/2010
staging grounds, rapid city, sd

8/13/2010
The Nestor Tavern, Fargo, North Dako

8/14/2010
Top Hat Lounge, Missoula, MT

8/23/2010
Sunset Tavern, Seattle, WA

No comments: