Friday, July 23, 2010

California Tour (50 songs 50 states AKA Medicinal Marijuana tour)

Same idea: Help out or suggest some cool venues Contact: Netherfriendsbooking@gmail.com

Also looking for a guitarist/keyboardist/bassist/vocalist to tour with me on this tour. Preferably living on the west coast

September

1st Seattle, Washington
2nd Portland, Oregon
3rd Redding, California
4th San Fransisco, California
5th Monterey, California
6th Los Angeles, California
7th Los Angeles, California
8th Los Angeles, California
9th Fresno or Stockton California
10th Reno, Nevada
11th Portland, Oregon


^Please note: this video represents the complete opposite of every tour experience I have ever had. I guess I need to find a movie star band member...

1 comment:

ddddaniel. said...

If you still need help booking a show in Fresno/Central Valley, I'd be more than willing to help you out.

achievementhouse.music@gmail.com