Thursday, January 14, 2010

50 Songs 50 States (East Coast Edition)

Dear U.S.A,

Starting April, I will be without a home for one year. It seems the easiest way to get to all 50 states in one year is to avoid the paying bills and rent and make different parts of the country my home base. I plan on touring a ton and being broke forever. I am starting my journey East (Philly) and playing with Mark from the band Hop Along and possibly another friend. Below is the list of dates. If you'd like us to play at your venue/house/party or if you would like to offer up your house, so I can write and record a song in it. Please message me Netherfriendsbooking@gmail.com
If you are unfamiliar with the 50 songs 50 states project check it out here:

April Tour:



April 16th- Philly
April 17th -Delaware
April 18th- Baltimore
April 19th Virginia
April 20th North Carolina
April 21st- South Carolina
April 22nd- Georgia
April 23rd- Florida
April 24th- Alabama
April 25th- Knoxville Tennesse
April 26th Kentucky
April 27th West Virgina
April 28th Washington, DC


May tour

May 13th Philly
May 14th New jersey
May 15th NYC
May 16th NYC
May 17th Connecticut
May 18th Rhode Island
May 19th Massachusetts
May 20th New Hampshire
May 21st Maine
May 22nd Vermont
May 23rd Upstate NY

No comments: